The inaugural Powered With Pride was a flurry of events unto itself. From our couch to 5K training session to a PWP benefit concert with Robbie Bartlett, and from KPF Pride Parade participation to our inaugural 5K and post-race party...PWP in 2013 came out a blazin’ with events aplenty.
PWP in 2014. Be PROUD, be a PART of the journey!
PWP in 2014:
PWP/Highland Fitness Running Group: April - June 2014
Thursday, June 19, 2014
- PWP Packet Pick-Up at Blue Mile (Highlands location); All day during Blue Mile business hours.
Friday, June 20, 2014
- PWP Nation does the KPF Pride Parade. All PWP’ers/supporters are encouraged to join us in support of Louisville’s kick-off event to Pride Weekend! Packet pick-up at Tryangles (209 S Preston St. Louisville, KY 40202) 4:30-7:00 pm; Parade at 7:30 pm.
Saturday, June 21
- 8:00 AM: 2nd Annual Powered With Pride 5K Run/Walk at Cherokee Park: Hogan’s Fountain/Pavilion, 745 Cochran Hill Rd, Louisville, KY 40206
- 9:15 AM: The Comfy Cow Chase (Kid's Run for children 12 and under)
- 10:00 AM until the party’s over: PWP Post-race Party at the Monkey Wrench, 1025 Barrett Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
Register now online through Active.com or register in person with your completed registration form and cash or check at either Blue Mile store locations:
The Summit, Louisville The Highlands, Louisville
4114 Summit Plaza Drive 1512 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40241 Louisville, KY 40205